Job Requisition ID: 59361
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You'll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.About the Opportunity
You only get one chance to move from the Information Age to the Digital Age, and here at Al-Futtaim that move begins now! Following on from the appointment of our first Chief Digital Officer, we are looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner or change professional who can partner with him to create something out of nothing. Intrigued? And what red-blooded, transformationally orientated manager wouldn’t be?
This is your chance to leave a clear and unambiguous legacy. Get typing now.About the Role
The Senior HR Business Partner will support the Chief Digital Officer and his emerging team on two major thrusts of work:
1. Delivering traditional HR support within the Digital department by leading work on talent acquisition, talent management, performance management, reward, learning, manpower planning, all within the context of a bespoke HR strategy and leveraging Group HR COEs
2. Working with the Digital team to progress those parts of their AF-wide change agenda related to human interventions in digital organizational design and development, digital talent upskilling, digital ways-of-working, high-performance team building, requisite ‘cross-everything’ governance, and a wealth of behavioral modification interventions necessary to align people to a new paradigm
About Successful Candidates
- Have proven traditional HRBP skills (people strategy design, partnering, complex problem solving, performance enhancement, efficiency/effectiveness arbitrage, engagement enhancements)
- Have a background in OD interventions at organizational, team, and individual level with the professional knowledge to lend it credibility
- Experience of managing, or being instrumental in delivering, complex change management
- Must already have experience of working in a more digital environment, preferably contributing to something to a Digital-change program
- Will have worked in a multi-cultural environment, preferably having lived and worked overseas
- Likely to have 10-15 years’ experience, but less will be considered for candidates with deep Digital contemporary experience
- Key behavioral characteristic will be: strategic thinker, change warrior, fearlessness, consensus builder, collaborator, perseverance
We're here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.