Senior Enrollment AdvisorDescription
At Pearson, we're committed to a world that's always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it's one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology - and each other to surpass these boundaries - we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world's innovations, personal and global, large and small.Job Purpose:
Deliver outstanding consultative sales activity and prospective student interaction to achieve recruitment targets for a portfolio of programmes.Main responsibilities:
The role has 3 main areas of responsibility including KPI setting and activity levels, excellent funnel stage consultative selling, and achieving personal enrolment targets.Key Accountabilities
● Prospective student sales interaction via phone, email, SMS and online engagement activity. This includes contacting generated leads in line with well-established service standards and progressing them through the sales funnel over intake periods. Core communication tools include phone, SMS and email.
● Utilising our customised CRM platform to maintain detailed prospective student activity and notes for each prospective student in order to deliver a highly engaging personalised experience.
● Using activity reports and dashboards to monitor and drive personal performance in line with pre-determined sales KPIs and targets.
● Work flexibly and collaboratively with other members of the team.
● Assess the suitability of prospective students and assist them with the application submission process. This can include assessing qualifications as well as providing support regarding English language testing, access to payment options and the submission of CVs, references and personal statements.
● Participate in developing new and innovative ideas for campaigns, workflows and messaging to improve personal and team performance.Qualifications
Essential skills, qualifications and experience:
● Excellent IT skills including using Office Suite
● Good data management and analytics skills
● Excellent communication (written and oral), networking and influencing externally and internally (in particular to work effectively with colleagues in Pearson across different sites and within a matrix structure)
● Relationship building: in particular, with customers, employers, professional bodies, commercial partners, government agencies and within Pearson
● Degree or equivalent professional qualifications
● Experience using SalesForce or other CRM's
● Sales, B2C experience in a consultative service environment
● Knowledge of the UK HE sector
● Creative thinking and customer empathy
Primary Location: AE-AE-Dubai
Work Locations: AE-Dubai-Al Sofouh Arjaan Tower Al Sofouh Complex Dubai
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Feb 12, 2020
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Full-time Regular
Req ID: 2001106
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.