Gathering supporting data for annual budgeting. cash flow management
- Analysis of actual expenditure for annual budgeting and prepare the actual Vs Budget on a monthly basis for UAE companies (Company wise) in addition to consolidated position.
- Finalize the setup of the system generated Management reports (P&L, P&L trend, BS, BS trend).
- Validate the Monthly Management reports (P&L, P&L trend, BS, BS trend) before submitting to the Admin. Assistant
- Review of project payments data received from payable accountant on monthly basis for cash flows.
- Coordination of annual and ad-hoc valuation exercise, gather data requirements and prepare draft calculations.
- Issue sales report on Bi-weekly basis;
- Issue inventory reports on weekly basis;
- Review the Owners Associations financial statements and match with the relevant balances and share the observations with the Assistant Manager.
- Providing accounting and clerical support to ensure that financial transactions are in compliance and of the VAT regulations.
- Preparation, validation and submission of monthly and quarterly VAT returns for the UAE entities
- Handle VAT reporting (payables and receivables). Ensure collections and payments are done in line with UAE regulations
- Prepare and manage all documents in line with VAT regulations and other related activities
- Maintain controls by adhering to the accounting department’s policies and procedures and ensure Tax practices are in compliance with UAE financial reporting statutes, standards and financial reporting best practices
- Conduct day-to-day transactional processing and reporting on taxation. This includes the accurate posting of all tax related entries
- Researching, analyzing and interpreting changing tax legislation in both inside UAE and in GCC.
- Working with tax laws in UAE and update the changes to the management.
- Compile, verify, and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions. These reports may include monthly VAT liabilities, VAT returns, regulatory reports and filings
- Coordinate projects involving internal and external audits to ensure that they have appropriate access to information and people within the organization
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED2,500.00 - AED3,000.00 per month
- Tally, microsoft : 3 years (Required)
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Social distancing guidelines in place