It is a temporary paid position (3 months)
No chance of permanent position. No visa will be provided.
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data regarding sales and supply in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Proven as experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office particularly MS Excel)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: AED3,000.00 /month