GE Gas Power
Gas Power Global Supply ChainFunction
Inspection and Assessment responsibility for gas turbine repair processes - mainly for the hot gas path / combustion and nozzles. Requires a foundation of skills relevant to gas turbine repair technology.Essential Responsibilities
- Inspection of gas turbine components.
- Identification of defects and repair scopes on components.
- Preparation of customer inspection and final reports.
- Collaborate with the Quality team to enhance the quality culture within the cell.
- Lead initiatives to continuously improve the processes.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to yield improvements across the fulfillment 5 (EHS/Quality/Cost/Competitiveness/Customer Experience).
- Support customer witness inspections.
- Champion the open reporting culture by raising and highlighting concerns.
- Take initiative and perform Quality and EHS hazard hunts.
- Bachelor's degree (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in
Manufacturing). * Minimum of 2 years of experience in a related quality control role.Desired Characteristics
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
initiatives of moderate scope and impact. * Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com