- Knowledge with a version control system (i.e., Git)
- Experience in managing Developer account to deploy Flutter/Android/IOS app
- Knowledge in Firebase
- Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation, and testing of new apps
- Experiance in developing Social Media applications will be a plus.
- Good understanding of Platform channels and package development.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Candidates should have managed a minimum of 5 Mobile application projects
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in mobile application management
- Strong in managing teams of mobile application technologies –Preferably in Flutter,IOS & Android; (Exp in Android is essential)
- Experience of onsite project management using agile methodology is essential.
- Understanding of Apple/Android best practices for application development.
- Sufficient experience in both management of software projects and functional management of software development teams.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents using the Agile methodology.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop required materials including technical specifications, project and resource plans, project updates, and presentation materials.
- Develop short term and long-term project plans, priorities and objectives
- Understanding of available framework(s) for mobile application development.
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert knowledge of application operations
- Expert abstract reasoning, problem isolation and trouble shooting skills
- Good knowledge on Jira
- Experienced in working under pressure and tight deadlines
Expected Start Date: 25/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Mobile application project: 5 years (Preferred)