Project Manager – Design and Construction
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
· Lead new store development plan inclusive of the following:
o Project budgets.
o Multi-functional Project schedules.
o Manage appointment of external designers.
o Work with designers in producing concept design for host brand and internal approvals.
o Tender process for appointment of Main and sub-contractors.
o Project manage construction phase ensuring timeframes and budgets are met.
o Reporting progress to all internal stakeholders.
o Guiding main contractor in obtaining all authorities approvals.
· Lead Existing store upgrades, refurbishments, repairs, and maintenance:
o Manage and schedule store request.
o Appoint appropriate sub-contractors.
o Store permits for all sub-contractors.
o Material approvals.
o Ensure work is complete to budget, on time and to standard.
o Manage and coordinate all repairs and maintenance with 3rd party contractors on AMC basis.
o Manager all annual maintenance contracts and schedules.
Project Manager Qualifications / Skills:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Project and process management
· Negotiation skills
· Budget development and tracking
· Mentoring and coaching
· Critical thinking
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
· 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Manager
· Proficient with spreadsheet software and project management software. (MS projects or equivalent)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent