A little introduction...
This is a key role needed for a dynamic and growing General Practice.
You will provide a high level of front-of-office, customer service and administrative support for a high performing team, as well as managing enquiries from new and existing patients. You will be the professional “go-to “person who is inspired and committed to deliver exceptional customer service experience and be the first point of contact for our patientsJob RequirementsAbout you:
Our ideal candidate will be someone who is motivated and driven with an excellent presentation to be the face of our company.
You are enthusiastic and passionate individual who loves making the difference in customer service.
You are an excellent communicator with a high degree of empathy and engaging skills
You are articulated, multitasker, can manage workload accordingly and have an exceptional eye for detail to manage simultaneous administrative tasksThe role:
- Respond to customers queries in a timely and accurate way via the relevant communication touchpoint (email, phone, social media)
- Data entry and management of confidential patient information
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Scheduling bookings and diary management
- Following up on patient care
Benefits & Perks:
- Assistance internal marketing, patient surveys and post and curation of social media
Ongoing training and support
Flexible working hours
Business coaching and career opportunity
Be part of a fun, social and exciting team
Immediate start available
So, what’s next?
Ideally, you will have experience in the MEDICAL field however, we really are looking for someone who is vibrant, fast learner and a team player!
If you are looking for a role that you can call “your-own “and with room to grow, then this could be your next career stop! Please send us your CV with a cover letter to : email@example.com we would like to hear from you.