Office Administrator for ART PAINTING LAB
We are a collective of artists collaborating together as a design studio. We work on a wide range of art projects, are art consultants and work across various sectors in hospitality industry and the social landscape. We curate, design and execute canvas artworks, illustrations and murals.
Our work environment is friendly, informal and fast paced. Our motto is team work makes the area work.
Please only apply if your profile matches our requirements. Applications without CV to hello(at)artpaintinglab(dot)com can not be considered.
- Highly organized and autonomous
- Team Working
- Detail Oriented
- With very well developed English Writing skills
Then let’s meet and explore this wonderful opportunity.
Administrative Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support every member of Art Painting Lab’s team and providing assistance as needed.
- Receiving phone calls and monitor incoming and outgoing mail; receive and sign for mail/packages from couriers and deliver to proper recipient
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Direct communications with the client's requests
- Collecting full information about incoming projects inquires
- Consulting Support:
- Creating Artworks BOQs
- Sourcing out best prices from the suppliers
- Creating the database of art supplying companies (sculptures, printing, framing, installations)
- Ability to read floor plans using design software’s such as CAD/ PDF derived
- Prepare correspondence, documentation and quotations
- Basic Accounting. Ensure accurate Invoicing /Receipts/Cheques/ Local Purchase Orders LPO
- Registration and preparing full documentation for the tender package’s
- Filing and managing the data that is stored within the organization's office system
- Create, update, and maintain personnel records, financial records.
- Assist with travel arrangements for office staff and managers (booking the flight tickets| hotels |transfer)
- Organize special functions and social events, manage the calendar.
Holder of UAE Driving License preferable
Looking Forward to getting to know you
Expected Start Date: 01/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place