Your main responsibilities will include the following;
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives set out, level and survey the site
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Agree a price for materials and make cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaise with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws
- Communicate with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors - this is site-specific and may not be the case on all projects
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Plan the work and efficiently organise the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Prepare reports as required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Overseeing all the finishing and interiors packages of works on a complex multi-use facility.
- Supervising all materials, logistics and people coordination.
- Managing all site based construction activities for the finishing works.
- At least 2 years experience as Site Supervisor for Finishes.
- With valid UAE driving license
- Good knowledge in Auto Cad
- Familiar with False Ceiling Partitions and Joinery Works
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,000.00 - AED7,000.00 per month