Wood is currently recruiting for a PMC Information Management Lead to be based in Abu Dhabi city on ADNOC Offshore project. the Information Management Lead will Lead information management activities for the 1MBPD IPMT including the management of all drawings, correspondence, internal documentation, shared network drives and final project documentation required for operations. Ensures a set of comprehensive information management procdures and departmental work instructions are developed and maintained.
Successful candidate would be responsible for below duties;
Skills / Qualifications
- Lead efforts to develop and agree all standards, systems, handover and close-out of project activities related to information management
- Arrange for set up, implementation and maintenance of the electronic document management system; Arrange for training of project personnel in document management systems
- Ensure that a comprehensive set of information management procedures and site team work instructions are developed and maintained
- Facilitate interface with Operations related to final documentation requirements
- Manage a co-ordinated approach to resolving procedural issues in a timely manner
- Manage co-ordinating a complete and timely project close-out / handover / archiving activities
- Proactive in proposing improvements / developments of systems and processes
- Provides Information Management leadership to the Project
- Establishes, implements and stewards Project Information Management policies, processes, procedures, systems and controls
- Works with Contractor to ensure alignment between IPMT Information Management requirements and contract terms and conditions
- Provides IPMT oversight of all Contractor Information Management processes, procedures and systems to ensure contractual compliance, gap identification and closure
- Evaluates project Information Management process, systems and procedures to understand impacts and assess against Contractor contractual requirements
- Manages the change process within the Information Management organization
- Strong focus on managing IPMT and Contractor information flow between remote and project offices offshore field locations
- Ensures documentation for operations conforms to ADNOC Offshore requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Information Management computing and hardcopy systems, management processes and control procedures
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems
- Proven leadership and team management skills, capable strategic planner.
- Minimum of fifteen years related experience in Information Management
- Bachelors of Science degree
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by joining our talent community. By joining the community, your chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with member profiles.
If you can't see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click to join today!