Your main responsibilities:
- Build new features and campaigns for our online stores.
- Build proofs-of-concept for new in-house ideas.
- Streamline our development processes so there’s more time to focus on building exciting new features and campaigns.
- Squash bugs and prevent them from ever surfacing by setting up reliable testing processes, both automated and manual.
- You are a Photoshop star
- You write semantic HTML and make use of all HTML5 can bring to the table.
- You know SASS, LESS or similar, and are not afraid of using mixins, loops and functions to build smarter style code.
- You write DRY code that is easy to read and well documented.
- You have a flair for design, UX and conversion optimization
- Hands on experience with any frontend frameworks like Vue, Angular or React
- You find a sense of joy in building interactive experiences that are both fast and pleasing.
- You can configure and write automated watch, build, testing and deployment processes in either Webpack, Grunt, Gulp or similar.
- You have experience with Bootstrap and/or other frameworks.
- You have at least 3 years of professional developer experience, including time at a high-growth eCommerce organization or other tech organizations.
- You have experience working with agile development processes.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3)
- Web Applications
- Agile Methodologies
- Front-end Development
- Computer Science
- Responsive Web Design
Joining : Immediate
Nationality : Indian /Pakistan
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- front end development: 3 years (Preferred)