Aldar Education is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our growing family of owned and operated schools in the UAE. Due to planned current and future expansion we are looking to add to our current education team supporting our British, US and IB curricula schools.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.The successful candidates will be closely aligned with our core values and ethos and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region and support and report to Head of FPA & Reporting in developing feasibility studies, financial due diligence, financial analysis, Budgeting, Management Information System and Business Planning to support financial decision making.Main Responsibilities:
- Support in the development of monthly/quarterly/annual/3-years business planning process, feasibility studies.
- Assist in monthly/quarterly budgeting and variance analysis
- Ensure the financial reports provide appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the Business Units.
- Extraction and preparation of financial reports from multiple platforms.
- Measure, plan and forecast activities and implications to income statement and balance sheet
- Develop and/or maintain dynamic financial models with sensitivity and scenario analysis projecting 5 to 10-year financial statements.
- Assist in financial due diligence work for M&A transactions.
- Coordinate with respective departments to manage all the data sets for timely and accurate financial analysis and reporting.
- Provide input to key macro-economic data such as market benchmarks and demographic statistics, that are used as regular inputs to feasibility studies and business plan.
- Advanced excel skills with proven financial modeling experience
- Excellent analytical capabilities and hands on experience in MS Office presentations
- Experience in Education sector is desirable but not mandatory.
- 3+ minimum years of experience
- Ability to liaise effectively business functions in order to collect input required for analysis
- Ability to be detail focused when required whilst maintaining sight of the big picture
- Deadline oriented and take ownership of work
- Bachelor degree in real estate, business, finance or engineering
- MBA in Finance/Qualified accountant (CA/CPA) preferred.
Key Performance Indicator
- Accuracy and consistency of data aggregation, manipulation and presentation
- Validity of Profit, IRR, NPV and other relevant Education KPI measures
- Timeliness in generating feasibility studies & BP’s