- Use product knowledge to define and present effective Dynamics CRM/365 solutions.
- Collaborate with the client and project team to identify business needs through interviews, workshops and requirements analysis.
- Understand, diagnose solutions for specific functional and technical challenges.
- Implement Dynamics CRM solutions leveraging out of the box capabilities, configuration and customization.
- Understand, evolve and augment team best practices.
- Interface with clients to understand needs, explain designs and demonstrate solutions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Relevant experience in designing robust and high quality
- Dynamics CRM solutions specially Dynamics CRM On-Premise 2016 or higher.
- Must have worked on multiple Dynamics CRM implementation from basic configuration changes to larger workflow automation.
- Up to date on CRM offerings as well as architectural best practices.
- Good understanding of Banking Domain and project implementation experience in the same.
- Knowledge on different Integration methodologies and experience of integrating Dynamics CRM with various systems.
- Solid business acumen to drive the translation of business requirements / scenarios into technical concepts.
- Great communication skills as would be working closely with the Business teams during the project life cycle.
- Project management capabilities as would be working along with development team to drive the timely delivery along with Project Manager and Team Lead.
- Demonstrate creative thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Experience working with multi-channel platforms using APIs or other interfaces is a must.
- Experience on Agile development experience.
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.