Job Requisition ID: 52161
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You'll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Demand Chanel and Content ManagerJob Description:
- The Demand, Channel and Content Manager (DCCM) drives the Automotive brands’ requirements for all customer interactions, manages the “always on” requirements of the channels and manages the knowledge base for all agents in the CEC. The brands supported are Toyota, Lexus, Honda, TE, Hertz, ASU and Industrial Equipment. The role ensures that the 120 agents are optimized for all brands across 400 queues and 6 channels, including the self-service support and digital channels.
- The role covers all lines of business, and manages the correct collection of future requirements and campaigns for each brand. The DCCM then ensures that the operations, WFM and quality team are fully briefed on the requirement to support the CEC Operations.
- The DCCM ensures that the all channels are available to both customers and agents and drives the EIT team and network teams to ensure connectivity is always on.
- The role drives the strategy for customer engagement with the brands in terms of channel adoption and trends and drives channel adoption through collaboration with the brand specific marketing teams.
- By providing insights on ROI of campaigns, the role gives detailed information to the brands allowing them to measure the efficacy of campaigns in the targeted channels.
Qualifications, Experience & skills:
- Responsible for briefing CEC on brand upcoming activities in details to optimize deployment of given activity. Ensures all unit of CEC are properly informed and ready to support brand activity (i.e. WFM, RP, operations…)
- Ensures monitoring of campaign performance KPI results making recommendations for the business, readiness of weekly and monthly reports progress and quarterly reviews, as well as action plans for improvement
- Develops and administers procedures necessary to implement approved policy and provides the overall direction necessary to ensure the delivery of efficient and effective area services
- Responsible for the development of the Engagement Center demand management process reference guide, to be used as reference point for new joiners describing activities executed as well and work process related to each type of activity
- Develops function-specific orientation and training programs for area personnel. Establishes standards for effective job performance and evaluates subordinates according to such standards. Delegates these responsibilities to supervisory personnel as appropriate.
- Reviews and Develops opportunities for additional revenues driven activities by reviewing reporting and analyzing performance, identifying new customer targets and suggesting new offers.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Analytical skills
- Communication / Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- 10+ years customer service experience and 5+ years management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in complex and emerging business and project areas with areas of gray.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately challenge and push for results
- Process mapping experience
- Influence management positions without direct authority
- Ability to work independently with high credibility
- Mastery of interpersonal skills to drive change without direct authority in a win/win framework.
- Strong communication skills with Sr. Management
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to create simple but compelling call to action based on the data
- Ability to appropriately challenge and push for results
We're here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.