The AI/ML Specialist would work closely with the Data Platform and apply advanced statistical and predictive modelling techniques to build, maintain, and improve on multiple real-time decision systems.
You would also be responsible for creating intelligent Data platforms to support Analytical use cases across the environment, develop analysis, forecasting and optimization methods to improve the quality of products and services.Client Details
One of the largest financial institutions within the Middle East that are now looking to grow their Data capability in the region.Description
- Build/prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale. Develop comprehensive understanding of data structures and metrics, advocating for changes for system development
- Strong programming skills on Analytical tools, languages and libraries (e.g. CDSW, SAS, MATLAB, Python, R, Apache Mahout, Scikit-learn).
- Hands-on experience with any of big data platforms: Cloudera, Apache Spark, Map Reduce, Snowflake, etc.
- Experience working with cloud-based Analytics Data Warehouse such as Big Query, Redshift, S4Hana
- Good Experience with one or more data visualization tools: Cognos, Tableau, Power BI
- Build and deepen relationships with strategic stakeholders to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions
- Interact with multiple k leaders and teams, and work with data custodians, architects, data scientists and business product owners to identify opportunities for design and to assess improvements for products
- Proficient in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms
In addition to a fantastic AI & ML Specialist opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.REQUIREMENTS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in applied machine/ deep learning with relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering/Statistics (preferably from a well accredited university)
- Expertise in fields such as Mathematical Statistics, Machine Learning Systems and Automated Reasoning Algorithmic Solutions
- Good foundation in Algorithm Analysis & Design Strong in Object Oriented Programming
- Accreditation or certification in application of Machine Learning/ Deep Learning technologies
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.