COMMERCIAL GRADUATE PROGRAM
A Graduate Program at L'Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our commercial teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
· Motivate, manage and develop customers within a given geographic area for a specific brand portfolio.
· Achieve the sales targets and qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Regional Sales Manager.
· Guarantee the brand image expressed at the point of sale
· Ensure that sales events are implemented correctly - including enthusiastic advisers/teams in the points of sale- and monitor the achievement of event targets
· Enforce compliance with merchandising at the point of sale
· Control the quality of the provision of the sales event service and prepare a report.
· Conduct competitive intelligence on the points of sale.
· Identify opportunities and win new customers in accordance with the objectives set by the brand.
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
- You must be a fresh graduate (less than 2 years)
- Available to start by July 2020
Ready to start your L'Oréal adventure? Let us know more about you by applying now to this offer!