Channel Sales Support Specialist
You will be working as a Channel Sales Support Specialist for Motion business with Drive Products business line and will be based out in Dubai, United Arab of Emirates (UAE). In this role, you will be reporting to Channel Partner Manager and will be responsible for supporting the sales organization and customers throughout the proposal process by preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation, and serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area.Your responsibilities:
- Managing the inside support requirements of multiple representative or distributor sales channels and customers as a single point of contact for order related activities and acts as a channel partner advocate within ABB.
- Taking ownership of channel partners problems, utilizing required ABB resources to investigate and resolve, and provide adequate responses in a timely manner.
- Providing training and guidance to channel partners on products, services, processes and available tools.
- Processing pre and post sale requests from channel partners and customers for better delivery lead-times or expedites by working directly with our factories or purchasing to ensure delivery requirements are satisfied.
- Contacting sales channels and Sales Managers to develop solutions to issues or improve current practices.
- Completing miscellaneous functions and special projects as assigned.
Ensuring the completion and maintenance of all records, paperwork, documentation, etc. necessary to comply with regulatory demands, ABB code of conduct.
- Taking complete ownership of ABB authorized value provider program for channel partners.
- Selling the Motion Products full portfolio to assigned channel partners as per segment orientation.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering