Total years of experience 15 years (UAE experience 7)
The successful candidate must be a resident of the UAE
Bachelor Degree in Biomedical Engineering or Equivalent
Nationality no preference
Gender no preference
Responsibilities of the job include:
Responsibilities of the job includes:
- Designing, developing, testing and modifying products, Partakes pre-purchase evaluation of new equipment and devices with standards affecting Biomedical instrumentation to perform proper results
- Advise hospital administrators on the planning, acquisition, and use of medical equipment.
- Analyze New Medical Procedures In Order To Forecast Likely Outcomes.
- Design and deliver technology to assist people with disabilities.
- Liaising with medical, engineering and scientific staff, personal appearance, interactions with customers in a professional manner to conduct and maintain duties
- Training staff to use equipment safely and Maintaining equipment
- Writing reports and documentation and Undertaking relevant research.
- Diagnose and interpret bioelectric data, using signal processing techniques.
- Controlling equipment inventory for all existing & incoming equipment. and corrective maintenance.
Key skills should include
- Excellent judgment and decision making.
- Appropriate knowledge in technology design.
- Skills in complex problem-solving.
- Excellent critical thinking quality control analysis.
- Knowledge in various applications of scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Attention to detail and specificities.
- Working independently but also flexible to work collaboratively within other team members.
- Incorporating knowledge and skills in practice inquired from fellow
Job Type: Full-time
- Biomedical Engineering: 10 years (Required)