Job Description :
NADIA is exclusively working with a large local property developer and a real estate company operating in UAE for more than 35+ years. We are looking for an Area Property Manager to be based in Dubai.Job Description:
- Responsible for maintaining rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating and enforcing leases and maintaining and securing premises.
- Establish rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciating and profit goals, attracts tenants and showing units, maintains property by investigating and resolving tenants' complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and completing repairs and prepares reports by collecting, analysing summarizing data and trends.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of all types of tenants including tenant relations, lease renewals, lease variations, lease surrenders, rent reviews, and early lease terminations.
- Receive, process and document all leases and other agreements including notification to the Municipality and completion of all related paperwork including computer instruction sheets
- Complete lease surrenders including inspection, damage claim and refunding the deposit and create vacant position both hard and soft well on time
- Complete lease renewals with rent increases as stated in the lease document
- Submit the monthly report of each unit to management.
- Attend monthly / annual meetings as advised by the management.
- Work cooperatively with the operations department to ensure the collection and preparation of all necessary documentation for tenants
- Responsible for the management and operation of any access card system.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in property management (Residential and commercial).
- Computer literate with proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive in building relationships with colleagues and responsive and helpful to tenants
- Can deal with difficult situations within the context of own function or specialism
- The successful candidate must be a resident of the Dubai or northern emirates and be in the country, have experience in dealing with multiple units,
- Must have UAE DL