To undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks within the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center. Also, to help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
- Aids in the Planning, Development and Coordination of all programs and materials at the Center
- Provides a range of basic administrative support for the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center including in the implementation and marketing of programs
- Acts as liaison between the Office and other University offices and external institutions
- Supports in communicating and maintaining a positive relationship with internal and external Stakeholders in addressing inquiries and concerns.
- Exercises independent judgment in bringing information, researching and resolving problems for the Center.
- Organizes, schedules meetings (booking, informing attendees about details) and prepares the required agenda in order to prepare accurate meeting minutes and distribute them to the attendees.
- Processes payments and reimbursements for the Center’s programs while adhering to internal guidelines to maintain appropriate records.
- Acts as an office coordinator for programming; maintains student files; responds to student inquiries; maintains database on students.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations and reports, agendas, background materials and minutes.
- Works directly with Entrepreneurs for material support and coordination of activities when possible
- Follows up and evaluates programing before, during and after execution
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Director
Degree of Independence
- Integrity, confidentiality and discretion are an absolute must.
- Very high degree of independence, responsibility and judgment.
- Able to manage a diverse portfolio and workload, delivering service with a sense of urgency to meet time-frames and deliverables.
- Acts as an ambassador and role model representing the Center with professionalism at the highest levels.
- Able to manage a highly ambiguous, constantly changing environment with a diverse network of key stakeholders and policy makers.
- Must be able to deal with simultaneously occurring deadlines which may compete for time.
Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship/Marketing or a related field from an accredited institution with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Ability to work and communicate with all management levels
- Entrepreneurship or Program Management Experience preferred
Communication - Able to share information in an effective & collaborative manner, both verbally and in writing.
Customer & Service Focused - Demonstrates a spirit of service excellence.
Results & Action Orientation - Demonstrates initiative to generate improvements and foster positive outcomes.
Builds Effective Interpersonal Relationships - Demonstrates interpersonal effectiveness in the workplace.
Knowledge & Technical Competency - Demonstrates proficiency in technical and job knowledge aspects of the position to achieve high level of performance. Able and willing to learn.